When a Popular Kid Sneezes When a Popular Kid Sneezes

I really liked it, consistent entertainment throughout, and the animation wasn't bad to look at, Goodjob!

Tough Guys 2 Tough Guys 2

Honestly, This was pretty great. Takes me back to when I first started browsing through newgrounds, and most of the videos just had that..charm to it. The voice acting was very funny along with the "story" The animation was rough, but not sloppy, solid, I liked it! Can't wait for the next.

Nameless 7 Part 3 Nameless 7 Part 3

Yotam, your work has never stopped affecting me in some way. Your style is always great to look at, and the writing is something I don't think I could ever get over. Watching your cartoons through the years really inspires me, hoping I grow as animator like you. Your stuffs always great, and I'll always be a fan. I can't wait for part 4 and how this plays out, I never thought I'd get so upset over a fictional turtle. <3

Hollywood News Hollywood News

I love it, witty humor, good clean animation, well recorded, it was funny and I enjoyed it.

Sanctum Ep1 Sanctum Ep1

The animation was too jumpy/choppy.. It really bugged me, but i understand the difficulties of timing with 3d animation. The voice acting was very solid but the sound effects (specifically the gunfire) would just end abruptly, to me it just seemed like laziness with the audio editing. The overall style of your characters and their personalities weren't bad though. Keep it up!

Empire of Sock: Episode 3 Empire of Sock: Episode 3

This was incredible, my god. The art style is incredible, and just the concepts of all this, so creative and unique! Amazing.

Quest for the cookie Quest for the cookie

Loved it man, Animation was very fluid and nice to watch, the voice acting was superb, and the overall story and dialogue was very well done! Hope to see you go far in this tournament.

MihaP responds:

Thanks alot!

I Message I Message

I liked it, Good FbF animation, very fluid (Like Always) Your work is always great, but i didn't find this to be all that humorous, very good quality though. Also, is the music playing from the game FlyFF or Maplestory? It sounded like a game i used to play when i was 12. I miss those games... Ima download em.

MH: Poached Wyvern Eggs MH: Poached Wyvern Eggs

"Tri Portable" never came out...I was dissapointed, But i'm a huge fan of Freedom Unite. Love that game.. Lost my save at one point though, haven't built up the motivation to play since then..But yea Good job on the toon! The loading screen bit cracked me up just from how true it is. Love it man, Keep em comming!

Derpcraft Derpcraft

Hell Yeah!

Ive been waiting for you to post this for like 2 months! definately worth the wait. I was the same way when i first started minecraft. Great Animation smooth and had funny facial expressions. The audio just topped it off. My parents just stared at my while i was laughing through the whole thing. And i couldn't stop laughing when he slams the kids head into the blocks haha.

Great job overall man!