Envision the Rave Envision the Rave

Amazing song man

Just great! Deserves more than what it has at the moment! I downloaded and am listening to it right now.

Electronese (Mans0n) Electronese (Mans0n)

hmm its decent

Dude we are ones to talk.. Were the freaking reviewers you have to accept criticism and most of us probably can't make this.. WE COULD MAKE BETTER..Ha, no im just kidding, but it doesn't change the fact that we dont like this alright?

Mans0n responds:

I get it, but you don't have room to talk when you don't produce. And Actually i Don't have to accept criticism unless it's helpful. Which isn't the case here.

Since you and the 2 below simply said you don't like it. But didn't offer any advice on HOW to fix it. thus rendering your reviews fucking useless.

Blippblipp (modern 8bit) Blippblipp (modern 8bit)

Very well done and put-together

I disagree with tropray and darkefyre... For basically one reason, I don't think the audio on this site is supposed to be reviewed on the genre you like and dislike, it should be reviewed on the quality of whats there.. Anyway this is amazing its not just completely repetitive and annoying it has build ups and downs and is very awesome. I like all the different sounds and that it really is a modernized 8-bit theme.. Good job.

Nature Hike Nature Hike

I would also like to animate this!

It was hilarious man, it actually made me laugh out loud. I woud love to animate this, i will pm you!

AudioVision responds:

HELLA COOL

Call it Love - Champius Rmx Call it Love - Champius Rmx

10/10 awesome

completely cool, very good. one of the best on the portal!

Champius responds:

hah, thanks a lot! : ]

Stronger - Guitar Jam. Stronger - Guitar Jam.

WOW!

Incredible... Its awesome and perfect!

Do you mind if i use it for a animated trailer im working on? just pm me or something