When a Popular Kid Sneezes When a Popular Kid Sneezes

I really liked it, consistent entertainment throughout, and the animation wasn't bad to look at, Goodjob!

Tough Guys 2 Tough Guys 2

Honestly, This was pretty great. Takes me back to when I first started browsing through newgrounds, and most of the videos just had that..charm to it. The voice acting was very funny along with the "story" The animation was rough, but not sloppy, solid, I liked it! Can't wait for the next.

Nameless 7 Part 3 Nameless 7 Part 3

Yotam, your work has never stopped affecting me in some way. Your style is always great to look at, and the writing is something I don't think I could ever get over. Watching your cartoons through the years really inspires me, hoping I grow as animator like you. Your stuffs always great, and I'll always be a fan. I can't wait for part 4 and how this plays out, I never thought I'd get so upset over a fictional turtle. <3

CatGame CatGame

haha nice

Pretty fun game. Nice graphics, well coded. Only giving you a nine because you were begging for sponsorship, i dont really care if its a joke man, it was low blow.

LazyMuffin responds:

AHHHHH it wasn't begging for a sponsorship, it was an intensive for him to get back to us faster.
Tom agreed to sponsor the game before the animation.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

GAH im stuck

I dont know what to do now, i walked in on my wife talking to my soon to be mother talking about hows she's cheating on me.. and then i record everything..idk where to go or what to do to record everything.. Good game though

One Button Bob One Button Bob

wasnt logged in

I got no medals cause i wasnt logged in. Kinda sucked..

The game ROCKED though very simple learn as you go experience, was actually quite challenging but not too hard. the boss was the hardes for me lol, the boulder was easiest.. Good job overall i loved the game

Envision the Rave Envision the Rave

Amazing song man

Just great! Deserves more than what it has at the moment! I downloaded and am listening to it right now.

Electronese (Mans0n) Electronese (Mans0n)

hmm its decent

Dude we are ones to talk.. Were the freaking reviewers you have to accept criticism and most of us probably can't make this.. WE COULD MAKE BETTER..Ha, no im just kidding, but it doesn't change the fact that we dont like this alright?

Mans0n responds:

I get it, but you don't have room to talk when you don't produce. And Actually i Don't have to accept criticism unless it's helpful. Which isn't the case here.

Since you and the 2 below simply said you don't like it. But didn't offer any advice on HOW to fix it. thus rendering your reviews fucking useless.

Blippblipp (modern 8bit) Blippblipp (modern 8bit)

Very well done and put-together

I disagree with tropray and darkefyre... For basically one reason, I don't think the audio on this site is supposed to be reviewed on the genre you like and dislike, it should be reviewed on the quality of whats there.. Anyway this is amazing its not just completely repetitive and annoying it has build ups and downs and is very awesome. I like all the different sounds and that it really is a modernized 8-bit theme.. Good job.

Self portrait Self portrait

Indeed you are. Love you.

STARBARIANS STARBARIANS

Incredible.

Your awesome just rubbed off on me, wicked colors, its so groovy in away! I love this piece from its seriousness and its humor. Seriousness from the style and epicness, and humor from this is so not how the starbarians seem to be, its like they live double lives, ANYWAY i love this piece and i love you goodbye.

sucho responds:

a double life? is there a starbarians cartoon somewhere of them as accountants?